Any help appreciated! Should I buy a 2011 Fabia VRS?

kal@el

For OP : I have run 2 , over 100,000 miles in them combined, one CAVE one CTHE, both running 200bhp, both tracked regularly , and I had no issues. I loved them.

another forum member is enjoying my modified black CTHE estate now that I sold in March this year with 55k on it, still running perfectly. my old green one must be over 100k now, still see it driving around our area!

just check the history :) (call previous owner if you can!) and enjoy :)

Does this mean that if you bought one of the last production mod las in Nov 2014, it should be well sorted and have all previous design issues sorted...or not. I have a nice Nov 14 VRs and it's using minimal oil, although, I only rarely drive it hard. Consumption is around 40 mpg!

Does this mean that if you bought one of the last production mod las in Nov 2014, it should be well sorted and have all previous design issues sorted...or not. I have a nice Nov 14 VRs and it's using minimal oil, although, I only rarely drive it hard. Consumption is around 40 mpg!

I think it's more luck of the draw than that. Mines a 2012 and hasn't had any issues. But I've read a lot of things around where various ages have been hit by the oil issue.