Passat B6 seats to Sup

MilanM

Does anyone know if seats from Passat b6 fit to our Sup?

I have found great deal, but I dont want to take a trip to find out it doesnt work.

Need fast response, Im affraid they will sell it.

Don't think so as the seats out of a B5.5 Passat will fit and B6 don't fit a Passat B5.5, although anything can be made to fit with enough engineering, Look for B5.5 Passat and Audi A6 seats.

A6 C5 seats?

The fronts will yes, but not the rears, the airbag wires are also different (leave the brown wire from the Superb disconnected)

I did this on my 1st MKI Superb.

Not much use to the OP though as he is in Serbia.

If you do find some Superb seats then make sure the rear seats are the same as yours .... i.e. fixed (up to middle of 2004) or foldable.

• Like 1

Yea, I actually try to find out more sports seats. So S6 seats would be choice to go, but cant find them anywhere. I will stick from now with my OEM interior because A6 C5 doesnt have much sportier seats(also like Sup seats more). On german forum, I find out some Recaro seats on Passat b5.5, ooh man its look stuning!!

The Recaro seats are very nice I must admit, this is what I ended up with as SWMBO did not like the S6 seats, this is from an Audi S3 (the subframes are changeable... but bloody expensive!)

DSC01086.jpg

S6 seats (not the ideal colour when you need to keep the OE rear seats, but they did match the car)

S6%20seats%20fitted%20into%20Superb%20-%

S6%20seats_zps97cf2v7m.jpg

S6%20storage%20nets_zpsmjy8jfxw.jpg

• Like 1

No that one went in place of a MKII Estate, which I later part exchanged for a MKI Edition 100 as my mileage dropped due to a change of employer.

I now have a MKIII 190 L&K.

How are you satisfied with MkIII?

My brother have one, and it looks pretty awesome, but Im not ready yet to take apart from my lovely Sup, and I think will keep her as long as I possibly could.

So for my second car Im thinking leaving Skoda family, cause like I said I plan to keep my Mk1 even tough she is pretty old girl now, but man it looks staning and sure it is apreaciated. If I said correctly I hope you will understand me. :)

So doesnt really know, I want to hear lot opinions, Im thinking Mazda 6 is also good car, and I have plan if God permit to make combo in far future of these too, like Mk1 Sup and Mazda 6 new, or maybe MkIII, I dont really know.

If I understood corectly MkIII is now executive car, so Im wondering price of parts and servise have same executive level.

The MKIII is certainly a very nice car and as you can expect (being 13 years newer) is in a different league to the MKI (which I also loved).

Mine was one of the 1st few cars delivered and as such there are a number of niggling issues (rattles etc) these are all gradually being sorted under warranty, but I would expect such niggles from and brand new model.

I doubt whether the parts and servicing is going to be any dearer than any other Škoda TBH.

That said there is no other car I would rather be in at the moment (well that’s not quite true .... an Aston Martin V8 Vantage might persuade me lol)

• Like 1