Stronger rear suspension on vrs estate

Whilst I don't carry particularly heavy items in the boot, I do use my car for work so load my tools up each time. What's annoying is the car does squat slightly leaving a healthy arch gap at the front but not so much on the rear and the look bothers me a little...

Like for towing, is there some way of strengthening the rear? Do the police cars have updated suspension ? In nascar they use "packers" perhaps this would work? Any input appreciated!

Skoda do list a factory fitted emergency services suspension upgrade (springs ,shocks and anti roll bars) on the website but the dealers know nothing about it 

I contacted Eibach who supposedly developed and produce it but the English importers know nothing of it either

I have ordered a set of coil spring assisters from evil bay ready for the delivery of my new VRS 4X4 

Edited by Wileyk80

We have used a fair number of Skoda Octavia estates for this type of application.  Skoda did offer through fleet supplies a solution for Met Police, to stop the rear grounding out over speed humps etc, I'm pretty such it was a kit (supported by Skoda) Eibach made the kit, and it included rear springs and revised antiroll bar for the rear.  id seen it in a Skoda Fleet circular a few years ago - unsure what models it covered (model year and type).