Changing Citigo for another...

justice

Hi all, I'm just about to teach my voluntary termination amount and so am looking to get a 5 door Monte Carlo (I currently have a 3 door sport). I'll be calling dealers tomorrow but wanted to get an idea of my options first- what have people done before? Hand car back through VWFS and just start again? Is it possible a dealer may take my car as px, pay off the finance and set me in a new car?

Likewise- my wing mirror sticker has peeled a bit- is this gonna be an issue with handing the car back if I go that route? Can I get hold of replacement stickers? I've also got a few stone chips but looking at the wear and tear guide it should be ok- just need to give them a bit of a touch up.

Thanks for any help

Sam

Ok small update- after chatting to skoda I'm going to be handing car back via vwfs and starting fresh with a new Monte Carlo.

My car is on 39,500 miles- if I'm handing it back to skoda I don't really want to be paying for a £270 service I won't use- but by the time the car is handed back it may well be over the 40k mark. Anyone handed a car back right on the line of a service point? I assume I'm a bit stuck to be honest, and may just have to take the hit.

Ok small update- after chatting to skoda I'm going to be handing car back via vwfs and starting fresh with a new Monte Carlo.

My car is on 39,500 miles- if I'm handing it back to skoda I don't really want to be paying for a £270 service I won't use- but by the time the car is handed back it may well be over the 40k mark. Anyone handed a car back right on the line of a service point? I assume I'm a bit stuck to be honest, and may just have to take the hit.

It depends, mine's just gone over the 40k mark but service was due around the 36k mark, it varies depending on how many miles you do in a year and if you did a service early or late the year before will depend on when the service is done next too