Xenons ?

Coopy

Right need some advice collected my fabia colour edition other day and noticed the drl are brilliant the normal lights are s.rubbish I mean lol.

After some xenons but need to know anyone know what of bulb it is if anyone has any recommendations fire away thanks

Fitting xenons without auto levelling and headlamp washers is technically illegal.

However, fitting better halogen bulbs is a good idea- I fitted Philips Xtreme 130 bulbs to mine and it made a big difference. However, my car has the single reflector lights which take H4 bulbs, you'd need the H7 bulbs if you have a Colour Edition, so you might not get the same improvements!

Fitting xenons without auto levelling and headlamp washers is technically illegal.

However, fitting better halogen bulbs is a good idea- I fitted Philips Xtreme 130 bulbs to mine and it made a big difference. However, my car has the single reflector lights which take H4 bulbs, you'd need the H7 bulbs if you have a Colour Edition, so you might not get the same improvements!

I wicked I'll have to have a look later thanks pal and yes I've got colour edition. I just want to get them more of a tinted blue if you get me .

Yup the Philips ones I bought have a slight tint of blue! I'm not a massive fan of the blue bulbs, the beam is often poor in comparison to decent halogen bulbs without so much tint, as the tint filters out a lot of the light. The Philips ones have a slight tint which pushes the colour temperature closer to daylight, which is good for night driving too.

I just need some decent ones I'm going work at 3 in morningsome so something bright not decent how would I find out my bulb type ? I'll look into Phillips

I was looking for some halogen lights which resembled xenons and the best I could find are the Philips DiamondVision (5000K). Pros are they really look like xenons, without annoying yellow flares. Cons are, since they emit white/slight blue light, the tip of the bulb is painted in blue so you'd lose some brightness but anyway they are a good compromise. Depending whether or not you have LED daytime running lights, you'll need 4 H7 or 2 H4. Fog lights are H8.

Yeah I removed the battery when fitting my new bulbs. It's impossible to do through the little hatch Skoda have put in the wheelarch, which is a total waste of time!

• Like 1