Pumpkin 8" HU to replace a standard "Stream" HU

vRSRobT

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pumpkin-Lollipop-Navigation-Subwoofer-Multimedia/dp/B01D30XDXY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482882581&sr=8-2&keywords=pumpkin+android

Will this be a simple replacement, or would i need to replace the trim as well to suit ?

I know it has been asked about these headunits and i have used the search already but struggling to find the answer im looking for 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob

Depends what you are replacing from. You will need the trim that surrounds a Columbus. I've just bought the ASure version of this from eBay to replace my Bolero and it's great so far. Easy to install and has a lot of features.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris - is the ASure version identical to the pumpkin?

Think I'll be ordering this headunit very soon, as I'd like to keep some physical buttons as it makes it easier changing volume or input. Any recommendations on the rear camera? Did you buy direct from the seller?