Service Campaign 64E3 Window Guides - Door Seals Trims

I recently had this carried out by Des Winks in Scarborough on front doors, although I wasn't experiencing any problems.First time front and rear trims misaligned at top,plus rubber seal not pushing hard enough up against the door frame to prevent water getting in.Returned again for rectification.Trims now aligned but still rain getting in where seals do not touch frame.Anyone else experienced this or any similar issues.Also may be best checking if you've had this done to check watertightness.

Service Manager disagreed with my assumption that rain would get in (it did),saying that it's a triple seal and one of the inner seals would catch it!I left,exasperated after my persistence forced him to fall back on " the campaigns been carried out to Skoda instructions so that's it " basically !

Booked in at another dealer and Skoda UK notified.

To say that "one of the inner seals will catch it" is disgraceful statement to make. They are designed to catch some water as last resort not because it has been damaged/poorly replaced!

You have done the right thing in your last sentence.

Yes, same here on drivers door only. Passengers seal perfect while last 2" or top drivers seal not quite against the top of the door!

I complained, they said they would rectify it.....but didn't. Will take it elsewhere when I get a moe. I have not experienced any leaking though so yours must be much worse than mine.

Ive taken it to another dealer today,and their technician agrees it's not correct.They will refit existing seals if possible ( as they now have glue on),or reorder new if required.I will report back,but shocking inconsistency between dealer Service departments.