fuel relay problem

t0ny

hi guys  :rofl:

new to the forum ! 

ive got a mk1 skoda octavia slxi turbo having problems with the fuel relay as it keep clicking every time i turn the ingnition on cars refusing to start and when i does it will die again due to not enouth fuel getting to the engine .

iv replaced the relay but still got the problem !!!! 

im not sure where to look next anybody got any ideas guys  :dance:

any help would be a grate help as im starting pull my hair out  :devil:  :devil:

cheers peeps 

tony   :moon:

nope its definitely the fuel relay...

i can earth it out and the pump is on all the time (but it wont prime the system) and it a run but over fuels !! and drinks fuel like theres no tomorrow !!

when its clicking i can hear the fuel pump working on and off and the injectors pumping fuel 

its 1.8 20v t remapped stage 2 

• 5 months later...

Have you got to solve your problem? And I would like to know the fuel pump relay number as I couldn't find a map to lead me to it. I have the same problem on my car but I hear clicking when the car stalls.