Asus Transformerbook Chi.

Rustynuts

Bought this for the wife about 9 months ago, and since she got it she never used it. It was either too small to be any use as a laptop, or too big to be used as a tablet. So it got left under the table for a few weeks. Then when she pulled it out it updated itself to Windows 10. Then after a month it decided that we wanted to keep Windows 10 and deleted the Windows 8 backup folder. I would use it but Windows 10 annoys the pants off me, so rather than have it sitting here collecting dust, I've reset it to factory Windows 10 and it's up for sale.

This is up on Ebuyer at £265, is a bit cheaper in the coloured variety. Also this has the earlier Atom atom z3775 processor, so selling here for £100. Cash on collection, not happy with posting as it won't be insured.

It comes boxed and with the charger, also there's a touch pen/stylus thing in the box.

asus-1.jpg

asus-2.jpg

Edited by Rustynuts