Fabia mk3 aftermarket head unit

Hi,

Is it possible to fit a aftermarket cd/radio head unit in a 2016 Fabia mk3, it has the built in stereo that doesn't play CD's. If so can anyone tell me what I need to fit one and any tips on fitting/models etc to look for.....also want to keep steering wheel controls for the stereo.

Cheers

Brian

Will do Ryan and thank's for checking them out :)

Brian

Its actually my father in laws car but he doesn't do computers so wants to play his CD's instead.....trying to keep things simple for him as he's in his 80's lol   I have a Yeti.

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't had any look regarding the head unit, I was wondering if one of the other factory fit Skoda head units would fit into the 2016 Fabia our Yeti  headunit takes CD's but not sure if it would fit into the Fabia.

I'm getting my new Focus ST Estate in a couple of weeks and the stereo in that is pretty with sat nav etc and cameras so plenty of toys to play with. I will still be able to play in the Fabia though.