Wheel and tyre fitment - need help!

Hi guys, so I have ordered a set of VMR 710 19x8.5 rims with a ET45 offset. Going to put 245/35/19 rubber on.

Will this fit, I still have time to change my order to ET35... My mate in his mk3 vrs had the same setup but 20 inch with ET40 offset and his fits fine...

Starting to stress... Any replies would be much appreciated. 

Dave

The rears are a bit tight - also, the stock for this car in 19" is 225/35/19. For that width of wheel, the recommended size is 235/35/19, which is a bit off from the stock, but still ok. 245 might be a bit of trouble...

Yeh 245 definitely works but he ran a 40 offset which made it only 1.2mm closer to the strut. Mine is 6mm. Problem is once I put tyres on these rims they are non refundable... 

12 minutes ago, hally83 said:

Yeh 245 definitely works but he ran a 40 offset which made it only 1.2mm closer to the strut. Mine is 6mm. Problem is once I put tyres on these rims they are non refundable... 

If I were you, I would go with 235/35/19 - That is pretty ok and common size for this car. The rest of the specs on the wheel seem ok.

I would get in touch with Revo or anyone that runs their alloys. They have a 8.5x19 ET45, plenty of pictures of these on the Revo vRS estate run by Michaelaa or the AKS Octy vRS which runs the same alloys.

Just not sure what tyres they run on them, look wider than 225 though