Ordered my new Colour Edition!

My SE L is Race Blue but I really like the Rallye Green,well chosen.

Not modifications but boot mat is an essential.

I've got cruise control which I like and climate control is excellent in my opinion.

Some seem to like changing headlight bulbs for stronger ones but I've not bothered.

• Like 1

Welcome. 

Just joined the Fabia section myself after trading in my Up!

It's Rallye Green too!

ive only changed all bulbs to Led, and enabled alarm chirp and needle sweep up to now.

Doing the hill hold on Thursday as it needs VCDS not Carista.

You'll deffo appreciate the extra luxuries from the last car... I know I am.

• Like 1

Depending on the climate where you live, but an aftermarket pre heater is awesome.
I text my car about 30 minutes before I leave in the morning and when I get out to my car its nice and warm. It also pre heats the engine, so it is at operating temperature right away.

8 hours ago, Mhansen said:

Depending on the climate where you live, but an aftermarket pre heater is awesome.
I text my car about 30 minutes before I leave in the morning and when I get out to my car its nice and warm. It also pre heats the engine, so it is at operating temperature right away.

That sounds fantastic!

Could have done with that this morning!

8 hours ago, yankarinRG said:

Damo, what LED bulbs did you choose?

I used various LED bulbs I've amassed from my past cars.

The roof ones in the rear I managed to break both clips on removal, like a prat, rendering them useless.

I have replaced them with complete LED units off eBay (will get the link in a minute)

OMG, they are the brightest lights I have ever seen! 

• Like 1

I fitted an armrest, which came out of a scrapped SEL as I have an SE and they're not standard. It's a bit awkward to fit, but totally worth it. Cost me £30 + collection from Stoke, which isn't too far from me. Makes long motorway drives a lot more pleasant, although it does slightly get in the way of the handbrake. I've also replaced the headlamp bulbs, which is awkward to say the least, but worth it. 

I'm also looking at fitting the W8 light mod, which adds illumination to the dome light switches and 2 LED downlight spots. Just feeling a touch broke right now after a very expensive January with trips away to London and Amsterdam...

• Like 1

If you fit the w8 light you will need to modify the plug for it or it fouls the sunglasses holder 

In the process of modding mine but it's too cold ATM  to be messing with brittle plastic 

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/02/2017 at 13:33, Mhansen said:

Out of Interest, what make / model pre heater did you get? Did you fit it yourself? Difficult? 

57 minutes ago, Skid said:

Out of Interest, what make / model pre heater did you get? Did you fit it yourself? Difficult? 

it is a Webasto Thermocall 4 and i had the dealership install it when i ordered it.

• Like 1