VIP event last night a Progress for the Kodiaq

RS939

Last night Progress Skoda in Northampton had the white LHD model on show VIP event on, my first impressions of it are wow it does look good.

The car must be the same one others have seen in different dealers apparently the spec was for Finland and that is close to the UK SE-L spec.

I was a little disappointed with the the size of it, I was thinking it would be bigger nearly X5 size but it's not, the seats in the boot are virtually useless unless you have no legs but honestly that's about it.

The car has the WOW factor and a real step up the class of the cabin I really liked the "superb" feel of the car, its pretty much what I expected, many other people at the event commented the same. 

The seats feel nice to sit in, However I would have liked the option to remove the rears like in my Yeti, I did notice the boot level is still quite high, and not as big as I expected but little touches around the whole car make it feel premium rather than cheap and cheerful. 

On the car I was looking at the 19's IMO they still look really quite small on the car, now I am not after 22' monsters but reminds me of the Yeti that has tiny wheels really for the size of the car.

All in all it's going to sell and really well, the dealer took 2 orders while I was there and they have 4 already ordered at full price (35k) for me .... I am going to wait for the new Yeti my dealer said the styling suits the Yeti more as they have already seen it so I am happy to wait....

Oh and they said they are doing a VRS version as well, Not sure of the engine I guess it will be the 280ps out of the superb, What a beast that will be....