Fabia mk2 mods

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Headlight eyebrows can look ok. Cant tell if thats a rear spoiler but the Greenline one is nice. 

Thought about putting some indicators into the mirrors?

Superskoda sell wheel arch extensions. Could look nice either natural or colour coded, along with the side door protectors. I always think the doors look a bit "Flabby" without the strips.

I saw a VW Transporter recently and admired its side repeaters. Wondered how much work it would be to fit them to my car. I assume the holes would be longer but it might be easy enough to dremel a longer slot and carefully rust protect the holes edges and fit them. 

5 hours ago, mrgf said:

Headlight eyebrows can look ok. Cant tell if thats a rear spoiler but the Greenline one is nice. 

Thought about putting some indicators into the mirrors?

Superskoda sell wheel arch extensions. Could look nice either natural or colour coded, along with the side door protectors. I always think the doors look a bit "Flabby" without the strips.

I saw a VW Transporter recently and admired its side repeaters. Wondered how much work it would be to fit them to my car. I assume the holes would be longer but it might be easy enough to dremel a longer slot and carefully rust protect the holes edges and fit them. 

Are they the fender flares? 

I'm looking for some red emblems like the one above but they only have some for a mk3 fabia and I need mk2. Do you know if they would fit? 

Adman, I can't remember what they were called but fender flare is a good description. They are abs plastic trims that go around the arches. I think they do pre and post facelift types but I am not sure if they have ones for Monti's as they have different trims anyway. 

I think I would fit plain to mine as its a black car and has the door protector trims, sill covers and  other bits which are abs. Thinking too, of a bumper cover for the rear (Rear guards).