Electric windows.

Again, my mk1 Octavia '99. I've had fierce trouble with broken and cracked wires for the electric windows. I only use the car for myself for work now, and I'm just wondering, if I get manual windows and matching door cards, are the mounting points and blot holes etc, on the inner door skin the same?? Someone told me that they thought the boltholes on the inner skin might be different. 

Thnx for any help on both my posts. 

The bare door is the same part number regardless of elect or keep fit windows, so changing to keep fit windows would be a direct replacement for the mechanism, however, the window motor on the drivers door is the gateway for the central locking system so by removing this you'll also delete the central locking and the door mirror control

Nige8021. Thnx for the reply. I've already done away with the central locking anyway, the one loom for that, and windows, was playing up. Good to know that the internals are the same. 

Thnx again.