Can't choose a colour!! argghhh!

1 minute ago, adambrownb said:

That looks amazing!!  I wish they would put LED's into the mirrors!

There is some Chinese retrofit that adds that, but... at least the way they did it, it just doesn't look right - I don't remember where I saw it... might have been in Aliexpress.

3 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

There is some Chinese retrofit that adds that, but... at least the way they did it, it just doesn't look right - I don't remember where I saw it... might have been in Aliexpress.

I think you can buy the units from superskoda.  I was never brave enough to pull the mirror out to fit them.  Maybe with the FL they will add LED's - they are to the rear licence plate I think?!

20 minutes ago, adambrownb said:

I think you can buy the units from superskoda.  I was never brave enough to pull the mirror out to fit them.  Maybe with the FL they will add LED's - they are to the rear licence plate I think?!

Ah... those LEDs you meant. I thought you wanted some blinking bars, kinda like the DRLs, on the back of the mirrors. I don't think that the down facing LEDs from SuperSkoda are that hard to fit, but after seeing some videos with them, they look like they are even too bright.