The dark forces behind Brexit and Trump

Ryeman

And then, again, despite all the double-finessed management techniques of today, we still witness in the global and personal life techniques of 'suasion that are less than subtle - 59 cruise missiles in place of the milk on your doorstep, for instance. Number of data points ? Pretty expensive marketing campaign though - the World according to Rupert says £667,000 a pop.

N.

Edited by Clunkclick

Ultimately, the likes of Nigel and Donald rely on a critical mass of the population (Swing/sleeper voters or states) to achieve a democratic result and I would have thought that puts a limit of the factionalisation trend in mass marketing that is useful to the the motivating forces - no matter how well managed and clinically segregated the election presentation is , there is a limit to how many people a candidate (Or his party) can appear to be at any one  time. And the alternative is inconceivable i.e. trying at election time, through a marketing campaign, to even slightly de-program a population faction or factions to take a view nearer to yours - isn't that what used to be main stream politics over here !!!

N

Edited by Clunkclick

• Administrators

Democracy is a purchased asset nowadays.

Sadly until we're all one nation; china, russia or north korea will win, then 667k a firework is chump change. They were probably at the end of their life.

Although to be fair @Clunkclick I had no idea what you were talking about till I hit the bbc. So t hanks for the cryptic heads up.

It's like the comment "It's not who I am" when apologising for comments made "off camera", well sorry it it is, it's actually exactly who you are, the facade you put for the camera isn't who you are. Sadly I think many of the politicians don't think we can see it... sadly a lot of us don't. 

Anyway isn't he looking a bit knackered, wonder if he'll quit :) Certainly didn't look as chipper as he has done in the past. I reckon Boris could doppleganger for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

I'm sure your intentions were honourable but relying upon a Wikipedia article as a basis for fact is a schoolboy error.

Then you don't read much I take it

Koch 

Mercer

Dark money

or perhaps you prefer Fox News

Edited by Ryeman

32 minutes ago, gadgetman said:

And you get your news from? 

Reputable sources on the net.

The mainstream media is so politicised these days (particularly the BBC) that it's not only that they're telling you lies but they're conveniently omitting uncomfortable truths.

Google "Rinkeby".

And then pump that into YouTube; you'll see videos of police officers openly admitting that the area is a no-go zone.

Now try looking for stories on the BBC website about Rinkeby; you won't find any.

A part of Sweden's capital city is a no-go zone to locals and law enforcement officers and the BBC don't think it's worth a passing mention?

Trump recently made a reference to "what's happening in Sweden" and the response of the media here was "huh?  What's he talking about?"

So transparent.

• Like 1

Do not be shy now, just say who these Reputable sources are.

I just listen to the World Service and Radio 4 through the nights and then do my own fact checking but obviously GOOGLE is the spawn of the Devil.

Any tips on a sure thing for the Grand National?

'Proud to be British,' 

the country that will support any dictator at any time if the price is right.

4797fa78a36dbe59030683d1f347ee96.jpg

• Like 1

BBC  or Bl00dy British Conspiracy....

http://bbc.co.uk/news/10276738 

http://express.co.uk/news/world/766057/Three-police-officers/injured-attack-thugs-Stockholm-no-go-zone 

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39047455 

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39053125 

Who was lying, were they Patrolling a 'No go Zone', or not Patrolling since it is a 'No go zone'?  That is the question SkodaVRS1963 

Edited by Awayoffski

As for Rinkeby it's a not as you're trying to make out. 

There's areas of UK towns and cities more violent http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-stockholm-attack-sweden-supporters-claim-president-was-right-rape-capital-rinkeby-riot-a7673421.html

It's up there with the Bowling Green Massacre - probably covered extensively by those reputable sources? 

20 hours ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Reputable sources on the net.

The mainstream media is so politicised these days (particularly the BBC) that it's not only that they're telling you lies but they're conveniently omitting uncomfortable truths.

Google "Rinkeby".

And then pump that into YouTube; you'll see videos of police officers openly admitting that the area is a no-go zone.

Now try looking for stories on the BBC website about Rinkeby; you won't find any.

A part of Sweden's capital city is a no-go zone to locals and law enforcement officers and the BBC don't think it's worth a passing mention?

Trump recently made a reference to "what's happening in Sweden" and the response of the media here was "huh?  What's he talking about?"

So transparent.

A brilliant example of "alternative facts", as can be expected if you merely look at Google/Youtube hits without considering the sender or trying to check facts using independent sources. Not surprised that you can't find any information from BBC - Swedish news media says little or nothing about crime in, say, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester. Try "Swedish Beeb":

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6630452

Rinkeby is definitvely a troubled suburb, marked by segregation and unemployment and, consequentally, crime (and criminal gangs). But NPT officers work in Rinkeby and it's not a "no-go zone". Nor is Rosengård in Malmö or Biskopsgården in Gothenburg, other areas of similar character.

• Like 1

When it comes to the 'message' just follow the money...........coal, oil, gas, and Eisenhower's 'Industrial Military Complex' for starters 

1 hour ago, swedishskoda said:

But NPT officers work in Rinkeby and it's not a "no-go zone". Nor is Rosengård in Malmö or Biskopsgården in Gothenburg, other areas of similar character.

:o

But Trump and Farage say different :thinking:

4 hours ago, swedishskoda said:

Rinkeby is definitvely a troubled suburb, marked by segregation and unemployment and, consequentally, crime (and criminal gangs). But NPT officers work in Rinkeby and it's not a "no-go zone". Nor is Rosengård in Malmö or Biskopsgården in Gothenburg, other areas of similar character.

There are 53 residential areas around your country that have become increasingly marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity and the police have experienced difficulties fulfilling their duties.

That's from the Swedish Government's whitewashed website; HERE

I thought we had it bad here in the UK (my sister-in-law lives in Oadby, Leicestershire, and she says it's common knowledge that Sharia Law prevails there)......but you guys in Sweden really have got down on all fours and taken it up the Hershey Highway haven't you?

I know we live in a politically correct era where we mustn't say anything to offend anyone but sometimes you just have to open your eyes and see what's right in front of you?

20 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

I thought we had it bad here in the UK (my sister-in-law lives in Oadby, Leicestershire, and she says it's common knowledge that Sharia Law prevails there)

What absolute drivel. It's nothing more than rumours spread by Mail reading locals. 

13 minutes ago, gadgetman said:

What absolute drivel. It's nothing more than rumours spread by Mail reading locals. 

Well she doesn't read the Mail (she's, to my eternal shame, a Labour voter so the Mirror is her choice of rag).

Her view is first world experience - the local rag's take on it is HERE

Even though you're a mod here may I respectfully suggest you refrain from posting on matters on which you clearly have no knowledge.....it just makes you look foolish?