Exhaust Brackets/hangers

Evening all! got an quick question, my 03 Vrs seems to be missing some exhaust brackets...

All started with a banging noise I have been chasing the last few weeks, Plus side i found a snapped spring on the front so was a good excuse to go for the H&R -20mm set (which are amazing and should have been fit from standard)

The one by the rear beam has been on less than a yr and it looks like this: 

3T3K7pA6EJeLjyGnFJGQOexPFLnkX7HHMbP3hWMZ

now i was doing some digging on the bracket front and ways to up-rate them and came across this on the workshop manual:

(No 2)

octavia-mk1-2477.png

Been out to my car and look whats missing!

vAbhZCSEZ7FTChs1tU3ZWQAXys1r0YvAn3uWmi1C

No centre mount! No sign of the arms to mount them too, No sign of the arms being removed in the past.

Did they add them at a later date?? is there any way to retrofit or am I off to the local powerspeed shop when my bonus comes in at end of month?

This will probably be why your rear hanger failed.   The centre exhaust section should have a bit of rod welded to it that hangs off the centre cross brace.  Probably need a new centre section.  

Lack of support will also be putting strain on the cat, downpipe and so on.

Stage 1 to strengthen the replacement hanger by the rear beam is here. sadly the replacement hangers hasn't arrived yet.

x9xD1eknthPoWiK6VSlWoakBqRF-dbEw5apwfiN-

Metal Cable ties, they are SS so should not rust! will hopefully last longer than the old plastic cable-tie idea people use.