Skoda Superb MK1 Fuse Box Issue

Recently bought a mk1 superb (2006) having a few electrical problems.

Interior lights weren't working when bought.

Since buying the passenger side window isn't working, motor sounds like it's trying to open and close but regulator must have went. 

To fix the interior lights i took a look at the fuse box to see if it's anything to do with that, but it didn't resolve my issue, if anything I've created a few more electrical issues with the car.

I changed "14" fuse as that's owners manual says is for interior lighting but it did not resolve the situation.

Since looking at the fuse box I've been left with my Seat Belt light on the dash constantly on, rear right door and electrical window not working at all, main beam lights only working when used to flash, will not go on constantly.

Not sure what I've done to be honest. Does anyone even have a picture of how the fuses in a superb should be laid out to try and resolve the issue I've created? 

Regards.

Check posts about water ingress. Bulkhead rubber drains under battery get blocked. Clean them by squeezing. Water builds up and enters interior of car.  Ecu in box under front passenger seat. Lift carpet too in the rear. Wires under carpet corrode. Interior lamp first to go off. Dry everything with hair dryer. Find Briskoda member with vcds computer to clear faults. Replace corroded wire connections or joints.

• Like 2

Yeah i seen alot online about water ingress but I'll be honest sorting that is above my head. 

Trying to focus on getting what was working before hand working again before i messed around with the fuse box. 

Update on the Skoda. Driving on Sunday and my oil light came on after a few miles and the car lost power wouldn't go above around 20mph. 

Had to get the car towed to my mechanic and get it looked at after the weekend.

Diagnostics was saying oil pressure or something along the lines, did everything he could and the NXT thing to do was to change the oil pump but said it wasn't a 100% guaranteed fix. Mechanic said could try oil pump but probably isn't worth it.

I've looked online at the engine code (BSS) and it doesn't look good, says once the oil pump goes everything else follows. I'm just wanting a few opinions on it if anyone can shed more light on what I should do? 

The 2.0 140bhp engine is a well known dog, the oil pump drives fail for fun, coupled up with the potential water ingress you have it’s probably best to walk away from it.  

• Like 2