All in ones

tin0

Afternoon all, well now the weather is getting better I'm wanting to get my cars back to looking their best. 

Currently have a citigo and Fabia black editions, now my usual routine has them looking ok but I just haven't got the time I used to for full on detailing sessions (kids and house renovation) like I used to. 

I have a da polisher, loads of old polishes, like pb ssr1,2,3, black hole, 3m, collinite and carpro products but I was looking for something quicker. 

So my question is, have any of you used an all in one product and got any good results mainly kleen freaks aio, finesse triple or chemical guys v4. 

• Like 1

Do the vehicles need correction or just a polish and lsp ?? 

Between good cleans i usually wash and use megs quick wax as a drying aid and wax all in one 

Other times it will be just quick detailer instead 

They could do with a light correction as I have a bit marring off my new clay mit I tried (should have stuck with my bilt hamber).

I regularly top up with diluted carpro reload as a drying aid/lsp. Was just wondering if the aio's would help me cheat i.e. One product and one pad then some lsp to finish. 

AIO's i have used in my regime include:-

Britemax AIO

AD Cherry Glaze

Auto Perfection Trio

AF Tripple

... of this selection - i keep going back to AD Cherry glaze.... so easy to use & normally in the sales.

Simply by changing the firmness of the DA pad you can get some great results on different paints.

Also safe on plastics, rubbers, etc.

I should say - they all have some LSP to offer; but i tend to then top with a dedicated wax afterwards.