Portsdown Hill - Saturday 11th Feb

Makefish

A little short notice, but I ain't got anything on this weekend and was wondering if anyone fancied meeting up on Portsdown Hill. Fantastic views up here of Portsmouth, IOW & Gospot + the roads round here are a blast!. For the more adventurous and those with a head for heights we could head down to Gunwharf and go up the Spinaker Tower?.

OK, none of you barstewards would come so Mr Saddo went on his own :insane: :pupeyes: . Here are some piccy's of my lonely day on Portsdown Hill. Cracking views and very quiet as I had no one to talk to :bigcry: . Don't know why I'm even bothering to post this as no bugger is going to look anyway! :D

As it stands we are available.

A meet would be good Gerry. Are you bringing the boss??

Failing that if you are passing you're always welcome to drop by for a cuppa.

The Father In Law aged 91 is back in Hospital, so taking the boss down to see him. Normally go midweek as well, but thought if I did it Saturday, then she could have longer wilth him, and I could get out down darkest Hampshire, and meet up for a coffee.

Please let me know later in the week what you are able to sort out.

I'll keep an eye out for your next planned meet. And introduce myself if thats all right. Portsdown sounds good (handy for me as I live in Fareham).

Then I can have a gander at the new vRS as well!

Just don't meet on Portsdown at night.... I'm told it serves a very different purpose then!!!

Terry