Foldable, easy to use boot protection

Alexul

Hello all, 

With the summer almost here I started carrying the bike inside my Yeti for doing some workout during lunch at work. Although it is a clean road bike, the wheels are touching here and there the inside of the car leaving traces of dust. So I was thinking to put some sort of protection covering the trunk and the folded seats. The first idea that came through my mind was a simple huge sheet of plastic. But I feel it will make my car look like a crime scene. Next was to ask on Google about it and discovered they make similar stuff for transporting animals (never had an animal). I look for something fast to attach/detach, some Velcro or just simple straps will do, my bike will not try to escape the car. But I can't find something that I'm sure 100% it will fit the Yeti. I'm also looking for online delivery. I'm open to any suggestions

In my searches I also found this:  Buzz Rack Gazelle 2

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/car-specific-accessories/buzz_rack_gazelle_2_bike_tow_ball_carrier_no_brh002/Qx%40w%2C6M42VAwp3%40Rb{~cC4urewJaWO

Which looks like a light and easy to mount rack. But I can't find any reviews on it.

Thanks