Osram H15 Bulbs

Just..2 weeks after ownership , dash warning DRL not working....blown bulb [element] reading through owners manual NO mention of type for ANY bulbs,but description of removal/refit...on research its an H15 type & Osram do an "upgrade" best price [up to now] £36 for the pair !! Back to the dealer after Easter to see what the situation is,but at the  worst will find out what they charge !!  Has any one done the "upgrade" & do hope it is just a rogue bulb to blame ....wonder why SKODA no longer state ALL the bulb types ??

If you want to turn them off until they sort the bulb, if its the same as the Toledo, then there is a switch in the fuse panel under the steering wheel that will turn them off.

• Like 2

Thanks techie..scrolled the "menu" via the "maxi dot" screen & DRL are both OFF, still wondering if ? I should have got a Toledo..Especially with the up coming promotion... best part of £5000 OFF !!! Mind you the road tax would be £140, managed to get the Rapid before the April deadline & it IS £20,but for how long I wonder ? Had SEATs for 21yrs & this is only my 3rd Skoda !

You can do 5k off today.

Carwow has just come up with £13303 and £13571 for the first 2 offers on a petrol Style Advanced (RRP £18370)

The better one is 27.6% off!

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

Deals happen from 18/4/17...contact a SEAT dealer or go on SEATs website NOW !!! It is the Toledo that has the biggest discount !!

Pleased to report ... it WAS a faulty bulb & replaced for free ! & the 2nd key, now in my possession , having only been supplied with only 1 , about to order a "spare" set of 2 Osram H15 bulbs ! & pursue the issue of heated seats BEFORE winter....be prepared !!