Changing DRL bulb

Yeah,couldn't pop mine either

Ended up sliding a credit card down the right and left top corners iirc and it will pop straight out

The method was once in a thread on here some time  ago

I just changed the drl's in my monte today. Never thought about doing a how to, I assumed there would be one already on here. 

At 1 there is a clip that attaches to a thin plastic bar, use a couple of fingers either side of the bar to gently pry the clip apart and pull the top section away a little.

At 2 and 3 there are tabs which you could use a credit card to unhook. I didnt bother, I just pulled the grill till it came out and all was fine. Be careful though, you don't want to break the tabs. 

Once the grill section is out stick a finger in around the 3 area and you will feel a plastic tab that you can push, this will release the fog light housing and give you access to the bulbs.

Hope this helps.

Car DRL-FOG.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch. I have got that grill out - it wasn't the easiest and I can see how it would be easy to break the grill. Accessing the light after the grill came out was easy and sowas changing the bulb.

Again, thanks for your help