GT1756 bolt on hybrid

About to buy this turbo from xman. just curious if anyone else has this turbo and how its working. fitment obviously shouldnt be an issue. from what i understand i only need other diameter silicone boost pipes? otherwise it should be plug and play. Is other MAP sensor recommended? I will only run around 200 HP.

Edited by Starkfa

Hi again. The thing is, i might want to go slightly higher in the future, but at that time i t might be better to buy another unit. What would you otherwise recommend as a smaller bolt on hybrid unit where egr- valve will be kept on a Fabia Vrs BLT Engine,  and 200 HP as final goal

6 minutes ago, Starkfa said:

Hi again. The thing is, i might want to go slightly higher in the future, but at that time i t might be better to buy another unit. What would you otherwise recommend as a smaller bolt on hybrid unit where egr- valve will be kept on a Fabia Vrs BLT Engine,  and 200 HP as final goal

I would say this one: ASZ stage1 1.9TDI PD130/PD150 stage1 hybrids have just...

we can have it made to order to fit bolt on on BLT as mentioned before it will cost extra and take 3-4 weeks

I will go with this alternative instead (ASZ stage1). Seems good enough for what im looking to do with my car. Does new gaskets come with turbo? I will buy a new oil feed line from darkside.

Edited by Starkfa