Hello From Germany

Littlemania

Having been in quiet a few german supermarkets now, I know what Kay means. You can buy virtually any brand of german beer you like, but it has to be in bottles. Cans are very difficult to find and are usually buried in a corner somewhere. Bottles are ok for locals, but I want to bring some back to the UK. all those loose bottles in the boot is not a good thought.

UK beers are virtually impossible to find.

Like I said: "Germany is just a courios country........"

Wouldn't say that, although most of my obnoxious countrymen would, driving their German cars and camping in the Sauerland while loudly consuming their German beer... :D

Great to see a sudden influx of German members. :thumbup: What happened? Did someone at SkodaCommunity.de alert you all to Briskoda?

Anyway, welcome on behalf of the small Dutch contingent, and apologies for not being a part of the German community. My German is even worse than the "German" most Dutch people sell their Germanic Dutch for... ;)

Great to see a sudden influx of German members. :thumbup: What happened? Did someone at SkodaCommunity.de alert you all to Briskoda?

Indeed! someone posted a link at SkodaCommunity to Briskoda - so a couple of people check up this sites an find out these are great!!!

But remember I'll really love England and would move to there as soon as it's possible. Otherwise we both have good job's here and I'm not nuts enough and leave it to move.

Or have anybody tried to find a good paid! job as a Driver (Bus,Coach,Truck sorry....Lorry I meant) to Yorkshire succesfully???

:smile-l:

Errrr. [guilty] Mattijs - That would have been me. I was trying to refresh my German lingual skills on that site, and failed miserabely I reckon, despite assurances meine Deutsch war besseren than most German people's English (something I doubt somewhat) :D

I am officially a member of skodacommunity.de as "GB-TDI" :thumbup: (and I got lots and lots of positive comments about my furby too)