New specifications for orders from 28 April 17

H1UBS

I see the configurator has now posted the following note:

Our website and configurator reflects Model Year 17 specifications (including fuel efficiency and emissions performance) and pricing. These models are available from UK stock only. Model images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary from UK specification. Factory orders from 28 April 2017 will reflect Model Year 18 specification and pricing. Please speak to your local ŠKODA retailer for more information.

I am aware of others mentioning a week 22 update with rumours of the Columbus getting a larger screen.

Anybody have any more information on Model year 18 specs and pricing please ?

On 29/04/2017 at 18:44, romanv said:

Czech Republic: +670 eur

Slovenia: +530 eur (for Style)

Specs are the same except 9,2" Columbus, sleeping package and two additional colours (velvet red and emerald green).

From BW22?

Actually if you'd order now with those new prices, you would get one next year. New prices are for new orders. From week 22, 9.2" Columbus is provided - confirmed by my dealer who on my request has postponed build date to week 22. 

Thanks, last I heard a month ago mine had a provisional BW22 anyway. I'll chase up again this week to see if this is still the case as we are on BW18 now aren't we so I would expect BW20 to be locked in.

14 minutes ago, romanv said:

For Germany or worldwide?

For all models even VW and Audi i think.. its Google that Will cancel the service. On skodas international webside they have removed the text about Google earth on Columbus...  so cars built after week 22 Will not have it. And the Google service Will shut down for cars WHO has it in 1/2018