Bought car 2nd hand - how do you know if it has DCC

Hi

I have just taken delivery of a 2015 Superb S3 150bhp L&K DSG - and in trying to work out how everything works I have been playing with everything - "As you do"

I have noticed that when I change some settings in the Drive Mode selector the car seems to wallow a lot, and when I put it into sport it gets noticeable stiffer.  Also I have noticed a DCC option in the vehicle settings screen, with 3 choices (Comfort, Normal, Sport).

Does my car have DCC?

If still not definitive, then can someone please advise what it is I should look for to determine if it definitely has or not?

When you push mode buttton the display should read a menu showing something with the abreviation DCC in it :) and you should have one more mode to be set up i think confort which you don,t have without DCC.

On 5/3/2017 at 09:08, taurean7 said:

Hi

I have just taken delivery of a 2015 Superb S3 150bhp L&K DSG - and in trying to work out how everything works I have been playing with everything - "As you do"

I have noticed that when I change some settings in the Drive Mode selector the car seems to wallow a lot, and when I put it into sport it gets noticeable stiffer.  Also I have noticed a DCC option in the vehicle settings screen, with 3 choices (Comfort, Normal, Sport).

Does my car have DCC?

If still not definitive, then can someone please advise what it is I should look for to determine if it definitely has or not?

There is no "comfort" setting if there is no DCC?

4 hours ago, rytmask said:

There is no "comfort" setting if there is no DCC?

Thanks - I have since been to my local dealer and he pointed out DCC is std fit on L&K models 

Hadnt noticed in the literature I was referring too, as I didn't buy the car from a Skoda retailer