Silver VRS mk2 in Motherwell

JackGilly

Hi, 

I was briefly talking to a lad that drives a silver mk2 vrs in motherwell, seen him at mcydees Hamilton then at strathy park.  I didn't get the chance to have a proper look at his car or have a conversation. My car is a mk1 black vrs,  reg is v5 gly. It would be class to meet up at the strathy cruise n get a proper swatch at the car. If your him then give me a shout?! Cheers 

Edited by JackGilly

That would be mine, not silver or a vRS but a white Monte Carlo :D you were lucky with that red Astra up the dual! Clearly wasn't looking when changing lanes. 

When i pulled in behind you I noticed the briskoda sticker. I got one when I got my briskoda plate holders but destroyed the sticker trying to work out how to put it on. :blush

33520647471_9fd611df81_c.jpg

• Like 2

Haha :) just got a quick glimpse of your furby through the rear view mirror, really liking the Monte Carlo. I wasn't expecting that astra to change lanes lol no indicators or nothing. Also those car big carpark speed bumps at strathy are murder went over one to quick n scraped my underside,  luckily everything was OK haha. 

Is there a meet on at strathy this weekend or is it still only every 4 weeks? 

2 hours ago, JackGilly said:

Haha :) just got a quick glimpse of your furby through the rear view mirror, really liking the Monte Carlo. I wasn't expecting that astra to change lanes lol no indicators or nothing. Also those car big carpark speed bumps at strathy are murder went over one to quick n scraped my underside,  luckily everything was OK haha. 

Is there a meet on at strathy this weekend or is it still only every 4 weeks? 

That was the first one, they plan on doing it the first Sunday of every month. 

Usually im at tartan tarmac in motherwell which is the last Sunday of every month but missing this months as I'm at volksfling in biggar on a club stand. Also usually at the dubside meets in hermiston gaite which is the first Wednesday of every month. 

Theres a meet at the riverside museum on Saturday if you're free too should have 6-7 montes at it.  

Cool , sounds good.  I'll give you a shout if I can make that one on sat. I'll defo be at the local meets then , as I live 5mins from the strathy haha. Is tartan tarmac held at strathy as well? 

Cheers :)

4 hours ago, JackGilly said:

Cool , sounds good.  I'll give you a shout if I can make that one on sat. I'll defo be at the local meets then , as I live 5mins from the strathy haha. Is tartan tarmac held at strathy as well? 

Cheers :)

Motherwell college where ravenscraig used to be usually get 300/400 cars there 

19 hours ago, JackGilly said:

Nice man take it there is a fair few furbys that turn up haha,  defo need to take a cruise up there. You know the date for it mate? 

28th and not really only fabias that were there last time was me and a mk1 vRS that I hadn't seen before but I'll be a volksfling if you fancy a trip to bigger for that. 

Good,  good enjoy volksfling mate it sounds great. Cheers for giving me the date I'll be attending tartan tarmac. You going to the Riverside meet tomorrow? 

11 hours ago, JackGilly said:

Good,  good enjoy volksfling mate it sounds great. Cheers for giving me the date I'll be attending tartan tarmac. You going to the Riverside meet tomorrow? 

Yeah I'll be there got about 8 montes coming hoping they all turn up lol