Couldn't have picked a better day...or colour

Redboy

Kwackers should only be green, looks really good. Tough decision where to get the fun? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fabiamk2SE said:

Properly lovely. Nice one! 

Bet its no comparison to the old Viffer? 

Do like the SX's. Very nice indeed 

The VFR had 32000 miles on it and engine-wise screamed away really well but the suspension was a bit tired and no electronic gizmos to sort out my mistakes. The SX has some updated clever ABS and traction control and is pretty nippy.  I had a Nissan GTR driver compliment me tonight in a garage but as it's only done 70 miles I've been advised to restrict the rpm to 4000 so I didn't have the chance to see how it compares up to the legal limit. However I've switchhed to MCE insurance which allows me to take it to track days once it's run in....bonus....:D

On 10/05/2017 at 18:05, Redboy said:

Goodbye to the VFR and hello to Kawasaki. Couldn't have picked a better day to collect this. It almost matches my VRS. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very nice choice........

although I was told when I bought mine that the Grey were faster ... ;)

IMG_1235.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

Very nice. Just heading off to autotrader to look at prices :)

They are nice. 

Not something i looked into before buying the Tracer, but i think i probably should of atleast got a test ride tbh. Dno why, but they never crossed my mind at the time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

Very nice. Just heading off to autotrader to look at prices :)

You won't go wrong if you get one. I looked at a 2014 tourer model with 1200 miles and ABS/Traction for £6900 before SWMBO told me (honestly) to  look at getting a new one. How could I disobey? Easier to ride than my old VFR as you're more sat up over the bars therefore the wind gets you a bit more. Great bike with responsive powerful engine from the test ride I took. 

• Like 1

On 11/05/2017 at 20:10, Redboy said:

You won't go wrong if you get one. I looked at a 2014 tourer model with 1200 miles and ABS/Traction for £6900 before SWMBO told me (honestly) to  look at getting a new one. How could I disobey? Easier to ride than my old VFR as you're more sat up over the bars therefore the wind gets you a bit more. Great bike with responsive powerful engine from the test ride I took. 

I'm not too serious about changing at the moment - only had my Versys 650 for about 16 months - but they look superb.