Black fabia vrs mk1 aesthetic build!

Jayramm

Hi guys, 

New to the forum... But not skoda's! 

Right, had my mk1 fabia vrs asz for nearly 8 month now, bought off a mate after he crashed it twice! 

IMG_0947.thumb.JPG.5cc33f5dfc15fcd7fa8e9a47cbee93a8.JPG

I know you cant really see much damage in pictures, but all four doors are scraped and dented, bonnet kinked and dented, front bumper had been cut and was missing a peice of  the bumper!? But that was 8 months ago since then, ive replaced all doors, repaired front bumper, cut out the widemouth! Fibreglassed the honeycome aluminium mesh, straight through exhaust turbo back with a "CHERRY BOMB" backbox! Dont recall anyone else doing this?! :) but the sound is unique, quiet under 2k revs but once turbo kicks in sounds insaaaaaaane! Remapped (custome map) with popcorn aswel, it is very quick actually quicker than my bro's mk2 octavia vrs tdi 170 mapped to 210bhp dyno'd

List of other mods:

Fly eye tint on headlights and fog lights

8k 55w hid's

Black front grill

Widemouth front bumper

Pressed number plates

Sitting on adjustable JOM coilovers

Pollybushed wishbone front and rear bushes

Pollybushed rear engine mount (dogbone) 

De wipered boot

Bbs lm alloys 16" 8j with toyo proxes all round

Facelift rear lights

ICE mods:

Pioneer 6x9 on shelf

Ripspeed dvd player with original speakers (will upgrade soon) 

List of mods in progress: 

Carbon wrap bonnet as i bought a red one with focus rs/st vents! :)

3 pod pillar gauge (bought) need to buy boost gauge, egt gauge, volt gauge

Need a exhaust tip ideally twin upswept burnt tip! Bought one off ebay... But its far too small kinda like a toy! 

Spray mirror caps aluminium silver

And fabricate a custome cold air intake with cone filter, not interested in paying £110 for a pipe,  when i can make a complete custom system for alot less! 

Leon cupra r splitter (needs fitting) 

Any more mods i can do??? Anybody here handy with bodywork local to west mids.. Im nearly at the end of my budget and need to fix front bumper as someone done a "hit n run"  on me the one  time i parked the car on a public road at night! Also got a Gt2256 turbo but no funds to fabricate and fit atm So that will have to wait. 

Im not too good with forums and stuff and it wont let me upload pics of the car currently and progress pics?? Any help please?? 

IMG_0888.thumb.JPG.e6da8f6268cc9c1ec79fbc6873cbd033.JPG

All black front end.... Loooks hmmmm! Perfect until........ 

IMG_0831.thumb.JPG.37a38f2e5a3c0f948afba6d8704c3fd2.JPG

Some nice person left me a gift the one time i parked the car on a public road!! Otherwise always on drive or garaged

Current state

DSC_0038.thumb.JPG.802586ade4b494633ae8bdb7eeabc2a3.JPG

DSC_0034.thumb.JPG.01918d6e829e93882887712f17da7350.JPG

Just to get an idea of what it will look like 

_20170518_162134.thumb.JPG.956241c90c22da7747faf5bcceaa4e3d.JPG

But like i said need someone who can do front bumper repair on the cheap as im nearly at the end of my budget