Superb Options

Hey all, first post in the section as I'll be picking up my Superb Sportline Estate 190 DSG 4x4 on Saturday. It's a three month old ex demo/sales manager's car so I was wondering is there a list of codes that can tell you what options the car has been ordered with? ie. if you look at the manufacturer sticker on the boot floor (or wherever it is) you can then cross check the codes against the list?

Test drove a saloon locally then hunted around for this one for a while haven't seen the actual car in the flesh yet, as far as I can tell (and from the description) it has the tow pack, reversing camera and heated windscreen.

I'll be sure to post up some pics once I've picked it up.

Cheers

Will ask them to see if they have the original spec sheet. But to be honest the chat hasn't been great from the dealer although I feel I'm getting a good deal on the car. Never bought a nearly new car without seeing it first eek hope it all turns out ok. 

21 minutes ago, Sagalout said:

There was this thread from the early days of the S3. Might be some help but some will be out of date I expect.

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/376390-s3-product-spec-codes

Cheers for that, didn't come across it when I searched. Will double check once I've got the car.