Setting a KESSY fob to each Driver

Hi trying to set a KESSY fob for each driver for the skoda superb  V3 to  . Does not seem to be in the instruction manual . The ocativa one indicates press memory setting while holding down unlock button for 10 sec but I never get the beep and the seat does no seem to be set 

any tips greatly appreciated   

Enable automatic storage
  • Unlock the vehicle with the remote control key.
  • Press and hold any memory button B Fig. 50. After the seat has assumed the position stored under this button, at the same time press the button a164 on the remote control key within 10 seconds.

The successful activation of the automatic storage function for each key is confirmed by an acoustic signal.

The seat and exterior mirror settings are not saved in the memory of the key, which is already saved in the memory button.

The seat can be adjusted to the required position if necessary link.

After locking the vehicle, the current positions of the driver's seat and the external mirrors are saved in the memory of the remote control key.

Car Menu > Settings > Personalization > Choose the user you'd like to assign the key to > Scroll down where it says "Manually pair key to user" or something, then it will tell you to press unlock key on the key you want to assign it to and thats it, next time you open car doors your most recent seat setting will be automatically move into position.

To assign to 1,2,3 memory buttons you'll have to press/hold SET button first, and then the number you'd like to assign it to.

Edited by Martastico
  • Like 1

zei20T -  works if you have keyless entry .  Don't know if works against standard key.  Could give it a try as its syncs to the open/close  car signal 

There is another thread running where the OP says the menu options are not available on the MY16 model, please see below:-

My car is as described by @Martastico above but apparently it is different on MY16 model?

17 hours ago, VicB7 said:

zei20T -  works if you have keyless entry .  Don't know if works against standard key.  Could give it a try as its syncs to the open/close  car signal 

cheers, I have kessy. ill try playing with the other key and see what happens.

thanks!