I'm Off...

DRSSkoda

After 2yrs of Fabia MK3 ownership and all the disappointment with the car/s and dealer it's time to move on, not far (VW) but I can know longer deal with Skoda Customer Services and my cack dealer, If anyone is interested in buying my genuine boot liner or flexible boot tidy thingy drop me a message, but due to weight collection from Kent or Sidcup areas only.

This forum has been very useful over the past so keep up the good work

so its Arovoir from me

20170528_160600.jpg

20170528_160642.jpg

• Like 1

Goodbye buddy :(

Sometimes when you have issues, your local dealer can make or break you sticking or changing with the manufacturer. I have had some shocking experiences in the past and know how you feel. Good luck with your new motor

Paul

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/06/2017 at 09:27, DRSSkoda said:

After 2yrs of Fabia MK3 ownership and all the disappointment with the car/s and dealer it's time to move on, not far (VW) but I can know longer deal with Skoda Customer Services and my cack dealer, If anyone is interested in buying my genuine boot liner or flexible boot tidy thingy drop me a message, but due to weight collection from Kent or Sidcup areas only.

This forum has been very useful over the past so keep up the good work

so its Arovoir from me

20170528_160600.jpg

20170528_160642.jpg

anyone interested in these?

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:22, Bignij said:

I'm no expert but I'm sure you don't have to leave if you haven't got a Skoda. B)

Briskoda membership would be much less if everyone had to own a Skoda to be on here!

Ok, I may stay for a while as you're such a nice bunch :D

Well most of you are anyway...

Edited by DRSSkoda
  • Like 1