Hello from Norn Iron

AndyD345

Finally managed to get registered on the site, been lurking in the darkness for a quite a while and have found some good advice via the form so I decided to join so I could offer my advice and experience too.

I have always driven Volvo's. My passion is a 1989 740 SE currently with 202k on the clock. My parents recently bought a 2007 Octavia estate with 65k but found it difficult to get in and out of so have replaced it with a Zafira B - I then bought the Skoda from them.

It's my 1st Skoda I intend to keep long term, previously I have had a couple of Favourites and Felicias. from 1999 - 2003 I worked in a local Skoda dealership so have always had a soft spot for these cars. So far I am very pleased with the Octavia.

My background is mechanical, I've worked on cars since I was about 10 years old. I was also a Vehicle Examiner for DVA here in NI (MOT Tester) so I know my way around a car thankfully!!

I look forward to being able to contribute to this forum

Andy

4.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you. I've owned it since 2001, it's my pride and joy and was also my wedding car!

facebook-20150824-221721.png

IMG_20150507_093041.jpg

Edited by AndyD345
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, JonnyHS said:

Welcome. Lovely volvo! We're trying to get a few of us together next Sat at Castlewellan. Thread in the NI meets section. Be good to have you along. 

I'd love too as I normally would take the Volvo to shows. But work commitments do not allow this year sadly :(