My Octavia impressed me today

They are great cars. I loved my vRS and my Scout still continues to impress. 

They are huge. I was impressed getting a bath in my old mk1 but the mk2 is even bigger. We recently cleared the loft of all the junk the previous tenant left behind. There was that much I was considering hiring a skip. I got it all away to the tip in the Octavia in two runs. No pics but there was a lot!!

• Like 1

Wow guys you're all incredible what you have put inside!.......incredible cars-yes they damned are!....

I do not think another in this category has the spacious 565lt back and also for this 4,57m that spacious interior.

Wow that inventory A5 platform in back 2004 who others were still trying to allocate space in this category!

Just to add to this - we drove our 2005 Octavia Estate back from Spain last year, boot absolutely packed to the gills, solid!  I weighed the stuff as we bought it in from the car - 247kg in the boot, 3 passengers, suitcases on the remaining back seats and still 58mpg.  Oh, and that was when it had already done 232,000 miles.  239k now.  Looking to sell it as I've just bought a Mk2, glad to hear the boot is even bigger... we'll make use of all that extra carrying space!!  I'll see if I can find a picture later of everything that was in the boot!