First and Last

enndo

Just in time, mate.  There can't be many left.  Enjoy!

Just out of interest, what colour is it?  I get the impression from other posts that there is only Quartz Grey and Petrol Blue left.

Oh - and welcome to Briskoda :thumbup:

• Like 1

I started looking in earnest on Sunday when I'd ruled out the Qashqai. There are a couple of Cappucinos and greys. And i found a moon white white SE Drive with grey Matterhorn wheels. There was also a black SE L came in with it. I've never had a white car before, not normally my choice, but it looked great and I'd sworn never to get another black car!  

• Like 2

I love black in them but I've never owned a black car due to the stories. Looks amazing when clean which is for all of 5 minutes driving it after spending hours cleaning it!

6 minutes ago, kenfowler3966 said:

I bet the dark grey is the best colour to hide the muck!

My first Roomster was Anthracite (dark grey)

My second Roomster was Amazonian Green (dark green)

My Yeti is Quartz Grey (dark grey with a tinge of green)

Got better things to do than wash cars!

My Yeti is my first white car and I think it's a great colour.

Today for the first time I saw a moon white Yeti on the road and it looked well. 

11 hours ago, RickT said:

Hi Skoda1982,

I wonder if it could have been you I saw on the A523 ?

No not been there But nice to know other yeti drivers are looking out for others

Here it is about to pick it up from the dealership. Having recently traded in an A3 SLine 1.4 TFSI, the Yeti's 1.2 is quieter and possibly even smoother than the 1.4. The pearlescent white and grey matterhorn wheels is a great combo - loving my second Yeti!

IMG_20170701_105626161.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enndo said:

Here it is about to pick it up from the dealership. Having recently traded in an A3 SLine 1.4 TFSI, the Yeti's 1.2 is quieter and possibly even smoother than the 1.4. The pearlescent white and grey matterhorn wheels is a great combo - loving my second Yeti!

IMG_20170701_105626161.jpg

Looks nice.

Picked up my petrol blue SEL drive last week and had the opportunity  to have the matterhorn wheels instead of the origami ones. Just didn't look right but on the white, yes it look super!

Chip