Fabia III in the Outer Hebrides

Wow,nice pics and great looking car How much was the ferry crossing?

Thanks, Rick. I live there but ferry costs are:

Uig (Skye) to Tarbert (Harris) - £72.00 return for car and driver, shortest crossing at 1h 40m; or,

Ullapool (Rossshire) to Stornoway (Lewis) - £117.00 return for car and driver, main crossing at 2h 30m.

That's great thanks,thinking of going soon :biggrin:

Is that similar Quartz grey? Doesn't look black on the pics.

Edited by RickW

Good looking car in that colour and that light, I was born and bred in Rum so used to proper wild West scenery!  I have a 2011 Audi S4 in Deep Sea Pearl Effect and that colour looks good in bright sun light, and just a dull boring dark blue when the sun is behind clouds!!  My wife used to run a Fiesta 1.6Si or SI (Zetec 16v engine) and it was Moonstone Blue - which meant it passed for dull boring black 90% of the time and quite a pretty Metallic dark blue when the sun was out, think the MOT certificate always quoted "black" as the body colour.