Rapid boot lid spoiler

Just to finish of the rear end on my Rapid,have been considering a boot lid spoiler [as on sport version] & they seem to be a stick on fitting ! The best price [for black magic] I have found £110, any one else fitted one their own Rapid....& best price !

• Like 1

I'll let you know when mine arrives, I ordered a candy white one the other day. 

Paid 110 notes for it, 95 + 15 p&p from Czech republic 

YES, please do let us know..think that is the one I am considering to buy , supposed to be a "genuine Skoda part" -painted ! 

Right folks, spoiler arrived today in a very well packaged box. Superb finish to paint, all correct skoda part numbers and stamps on. I haven't had a trial fitting yet because we're in the middle of a thunderstorm, 2 self adhesive strips underneath to attach to the car. In all, in my opinion, it is the real deal a good one to be had. I'll post some photos when I fit it. 

• Like 2

Thanks for all the photos....it just finishes off the rear end ....Black Magic on order !!!!! What approx. was your delivery time ?