Vrs struts and hubs on 2013 1.2tsi 86

Hi guys, have searched but kept coming back 0 items found and a google search hasn't helped. looking to upgrade to vrs front calipers etc and I know I need the full setup from a vrs or Ibiza cupra, have found a full lot for sale

but I need to know if the driveshafts will fit into the splines in the hub or if I'm going to need driveshafts? 

Cant seem to find anything on the 86 spec for a swap. 

Thanks

Remember as well that while you can buy any complete front hubs from this platform that had callipers that were mounted on separate carriers and not directly onto the hub carrier, you could always remove and reuse your existing hub in the suitable secondhand source hub carrier - ie the one that has a separate calliper carrier.

Also, you really should not reuse these hub drive shaft securing nuts, although, I've discovered, that sometimes the locking tangs do look like they are still intact after removing that nut - I did not expect that, last one I removed, maybe 10 years ago, wrecked the locking tang on removal, which I expected to happen.