Wheezing

Excuse my ignorance and excuse my lack of motivation having not looked at at my car but it seems to be having a problem I've hit a curb and bent my track rod end and have to bend in my track rod end for some reason now every time I rev my car I am getting a big wheezing noise coming from my car could this be a charge pipe could it be my exhaust downpipe I'm just looking for some ideas so I can have a look round on my car and maybe point out or eliminate a few possibilities of what it could be your appreciation will be really helpful thank you lazy boy Drew

Edited by drew_smith

Check your 'pancake' pipe, it's right in that area, and if you have a boost leak you could have easily damaged and split that.

Edit: by 'right in that area'... I mean take off the drivers side wheel and where the ARB droplink meets the ARB, you'll see a silver pancaked pipe, check that.

Edited by JamieP86

i will check that over again. its like when u start your car and the SAI starts up. but its constantly wheezing. i can tell there is a loss in power.

I will check that out buddy and report back.

Thanks