Slightly disappointed :(

tempra007

Rang you guys earlier today to see if you can better the Adrian Flux quote and was advised by a very helpful young lady (I assume this, as everyone seems to be younger than me :( )

that you no longer have any insurers who quote wrapped cars, oh well ;(

Yes you have to declare it if it's a full colour change wrap, if I wrapped it in a different shade of red it wouldn't have been an issue but red to green :)  it is officially a green car on the DVLA and the PNC

The other thing is that part of the idea of insurance is if your car gets stolen or written off, there is a replacement cost. This is calculated (usually by finger in the wind) on the market value of the car, plus any extras. In theory you'd end up with the same car that was lost. You wouldn't want to end up getting a replacement car, and then have to pay out again for a wrap, etc.

22 minutes ago, Tilt said:

At least if you get the cops after you, you can park around the corner and unwrap it, Lol. :D

Reminds me of playing Grand Theft Auto... 5 stars? no problem, just drive into the pay and spray and bingo! Wanted level gone! :D

Edited by Ally_bassman

2 hours ago, RainbowFire said:

The other thing is that part of the idea of insurance is if your car gets stolen or written off, there is a replacement cost. This is calculated (usually by finger in the wind) on the market value of the car, plus any extras. In theory you'd end up with the same car that was lost. You wouldn't want to end up getting a replacement car, and then have to pay out again for a wrap, etc.

My policy is like for like, so I hope I get a wrapped car back?