High pressure in the cooling system

I have had trouble with the coolant coolant on my Fabia 1.4 2001 model. When driving a little, it's not a big problem, but when my son used it, the temperature went up - the meter go to red!

What pressure shall i have?

Have read that the head gasket on these are a weakness and took the job. I found out in a bad condition, and it could look like it had leaked both between cylinder two and three and between cooling system and compression room.

When I also found water in the pan I was confident that this should go well. There was also "oil" or mayonnaise in the cooling water reservoir that was not water-based / miscible with water.

Should you have goal HC in the cooling water before I started, all the indications indicated top counts. So was also the case.

In the process I found some corrosion in cylinder three, but apparently ok.?

Also found that the wet cylinder linings were slightly moving (be careful), but they thought they were clamped in place with a new cover.

A little scared that the paneling below the cylinders has a bit of leakage?

Took a small cushion on the valves, but they looked nice .... The top cover became the planet on sandboard, something that has always worked.

Rid 250 kilometer today without leakage or dissolving fluid but I have the impression that the engine is running a bit too hot and I have to wait longer before I can loosen the lid on the exhaust tank. Or does it flood - sprinkles it up?

Also, are the radiator hoses extra hard? So I have to measure the pressure?

Also suspects the thermostat, as the thermostatic house is rebuilt to use a regular thermostat for 9 pound, versus 90 pound.?

Can the thermostat be mounth wrong way?  

Also suspects the filling cap for the expansion tank a little? Should not there be an overpressure valve there? Can it have sealed on the well of "mayonnaise" in the cooling water?

The top cover looked very good and was only slightly bent, approx. 0.05 mm.

No leaks outside!

Many questions, but are anyone who have good guidance for further "research" here I would appreciate it!

Common mistakes in abnormal pressure in the cooling system? - short version?

Can I insert a car valve somewhere in the system to clear the pressure? - suggestions here? Buy pressure gauge?

Edited by Torbo

I tried another cooling tank cap to day, but I think the pressure is to high? The cooling tube to radiate is very hard! ??

Edited by Torbo

If I understand you correctly, your radiator pressure is high and you have mayonnaise in the oil cap, valve cover area. This strongly indicates you have a cylinder head gasket that has blown and is letting in water to your engine oil and at the same time leaking pressure when the engine is running into the cooling system.  The radiator cap has a pressure release valve already installed. You must address the problem at source ie: the blown head gasket. It may be best to get a proper diagnosis from a local garage to be sure before you start to do any work on the engine. Good luck!