Hello

Foeism

Hello 

I will hopefully be picking up a 2006 Octavia 2.0tdi Laurin & Klement this weekend, after much searching. 

After owning a few volvo s40s (phase2) and recently two BMW e46s, one a 318 saloon and the current on which is a 330d tourer, all of which I've paid less than £600 for. It's now time to get car for a year or two, at most! Something for the longer haul, hence the Octavia. It seems you get more value per car than most others!

• Like 1

Thanks! 

So I picked it up and was pleasantly surprised, that it has both tinted side mirrors, AC, but why a sunroof! I'm sure as it has xenon lights, looks like like a crystal ball the round  drove it back to Cardiff. Brand new discs and pads all round, but when I stopped for diesel. The rear off side alloy was hot to touch, so I'm assuming binding? But when I carried on home which was about half way, the alloy was warm...Hmmm. Any way, the drive was impressive and going to finger out what other gadgets it has. 

• Like 1