CR VRS Clutch slipping in 4th gear, replacement?

On hard acceleration in 4th gear (2010 CR VRS), revs are rising without acceleration. Its been like this for about 6 months without any change in behavior or symptoms. This only appars to happen in 4th gear although I haven't tested is across the gear range. I don't seem to experience any other gear change / clutch issues, neither is there any crunch or grinding when changing gears. I've had clutches go on me in the past on other cars and its normally pretty obvious that the lucth is the cause but I'm unsure in this case. Car has 80k miles on the clock, I bough it @ 25k miles and have not replaced the clutch during this time.  So my questions are:

• It this behavior likely to be as a result of a worn clutch?
  • I've been reading about replacing the DMF at the same time as the clutch, it it worth doing so?
  • Sachs clutches seem to be a popular choice but my search has thrown up at least 3 different suitable variants (SACHS ref 3000 990 248, 3000 990 081 and 3000 951 151). How does  one make the distinction?

Thanks

Edited by CJay

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. From my experience, I would take the old clutch out and compare that with the correct replacement item. Euro car parts and the like are notoriously unreliable when it comes to identifying the right part with regards to their part numbers. Hole pitches are different between similar parts. Better still, let your trusted indie do the digging.

Send an email to sachs to Get the correct clutch kit. 

I did ordered performance clutch kit to my ccza engine  Code. Mine is 

No need to change the DMF if you've not driving too far with slipping and not has pushed the car hard.  Otherwise order new release Bearing is needed when you're going to change the clutch.