Default Warranty

Morning All. I bought my mk3 in February and would like to know what the standard warranty is good for? I'm told it's a year or 6000 miles which doesn't sound particularly generous. Any thoughts? Cheers, H

Std UK warranty is 60,000 miles or 3 years whichever comes first, this is from date of registration. 

This is transferable so even if you bought the car second hand it still applies. 

I have heard that certain items (trim rattles etc) are only covered for 6k miles. 

Ask the Dealership to give you a hard copy of your Manufacturers Warranty as they should do, after all it is an Insurance Policy really.

http://skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/Brochures/Warranty-Booklet-single.pdf

See the 6 month / 6,500 mile bit.  So report Snagging Faults, get them dealt with...

Page 4.

Edited by Awayoffski
  • Like 1