Not Renewing Car Insurance with Chris Knott.

I've gone back to Saga Car Insurance, I've saved over £140 on the quote from Chris Knott and that included the Briskoda discount. Also I was unable to enter the competition to win tickets for the British GP as I already had a policy with Chris Knott so I didn't need a quote and also missed out on the " Save money by bringing another Car to CK " They wern't completive with Mrs G's car ( also Saga ) so Mrs G stayed with them.  Advertising for Competitive Car Insurance and being a member of a Car Club for discounts didn't work for us.

Sorry Chris Knott...............

• Like 1

I'd used them for a long time and got tired of the massive hikes in premium even though no claims had been made. You then have to prove that you can get like for like cover elsewhere for cheaper before they suddenly match it knocking large amounts off of the original quote. I had shown them loyalty before from having a modified car back when I had my Mondeo but it was too much hard work for no gain. The straw that broke them camels back was down right rude attitude from the woman at Chris Knott that I spoke to. I moved insurers, saved a few £00's in doing so and not looked back. Absolutely nothing competitive on their quoting and more just seeing how much they can get away with.

• john999boy changed the title to Not Renewing Car Insurance with Chris Knott.

I always go back to Allianz for a more competitive quote, having my house insurance through them .

they gave me a $300 better quote which Coles Insurance had to meet.........and not for the first time either.