Black Grille

Jux

Been sorting some bits on bobs on the skoda, all mechanically sound now and fresh MOT so treated it to a black grill. Think it looks better than the chrome to be honest. Anyhow posting for inspiration too others if they are undecided. 

current (2).jpg

16804326_1336746003035217_9016433367414409185_o.jpg

Edited by RobClubley

Tried wrapping it first, but as I struggle wrapping Christmas presents it was completely unsuccessful lol. So just painted it instead. I wanted to wrap so I could return to standard easily, but end of the day grills are cheap. 

Completely agree and the best £10 I have ever spent on a car as it totally transforms the front end.  £4 on some black vinyl from B&Q and £6 on a new style badge.

Thought it looked to much like a Rover 2/400 with the silver grille

2017-08-29 09.56.04.jpg

See I as tempted with a new style badge.. but plmbed for the factory style instead... not that its hard to change. Looks good like that too be fair. I can build an engine from component parts but the vinyl baffled me :D