Ino it's not a skoda but it's family I need help

Seandoyle20

Ino it's no a skoda but I'm out of ideas now I was on piston heads and some people told me come here so here me go 

Basically i have a 1.6 tdi mk6 2009 golf and the problem im having is when its cold im guessing. 
i come to start my car in the morning and it starts fine but lumpy and then i drive down the road and press my clutch and break at the end of the road and my car cuts out does it a few times lately and ive being a few garages and still nothing has being thought off this problem.

Please help with this situation.

Oh it has no diesel partical filter as i had it removed, the egr valve blanked and its also have stage 1 remap. Also had a new throttle body I beleive.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is it ok when warm?

Here's me random stab in the dark: I'm thinking intake air leak.  When warm it's closed loop and the ecu is adding fuel to sort it.  When cold and open loop, it isn't correcting for it and the air is causing mixture issues.

The fact that it has had a new throttle body leads to the possibility that this is the source.