Skoda Octavia mk3 aftermarket amp remote wire

I have installed aftermarket amp and subwoofer to the boot but I have not found the right remote wire for the amp. My amp remote is connected to the boot 12v accessory socket but the amp power stays on after I turn the ignition off. Is there a known remote wire that turns my aftermarket amp on/off when the headunit is turned on/off?

Thank you

Both the front and rear accessory sockets are always powered as standard, there are threads about changing this to ignition controlled - it requires changes to the socket wiring in the fuse box. However it is normal to run a switched live from the fuse box directly to an after-market amp - it does mean running a new wire through the car which many think is a pain.

yes, but not all amps have this feature, some have the feature where you tap into the speaker wiring from head-unit and the amp has high level inputs and sensors a signal that way to turn on. this more the all in one junk type rubbish you buy from Halfords etc..

Edited by ColinD